Corporate Giving Program
The Lake County Community Foundation is honored to partner with local corporations and businesses dedicated to making Lake County a thriving community for all.
By partnering with LCCF, a 501(c)3 nonprofit and a leader in local philanthropy, your company gains access to our staff's deep community knowledge as well as a variety of investment options -- all while ensuring your dollars are maximized to make the greatest impact. Whether you want to make an outright gift or open a corporate donor-advised fund for employee giving, we can help you achieve your philanthropic goals and elevate your company's brand awareness and reach in Lake County.
Thank you to our 2020/21 Corporate Partners!
Become a Corporate Partner with LCCF!
Businesses and corporations of all sizes have an opportunity to make a difference in their community. Consider partnering with LCCF today and maximize your impact in Lake County while gaining your choice of marketing benefits.
Donations to the Lake County Community Foundation support our ability to administer a variety of critical programs and initiatives, including:
- Our annual grant making to local nonprofits, which focuses on addressing basic human needs, early childhood education, leadership development and annual welfare.
- Our COVID-19 crisis response efforts, including convening local leadership and grant making to frontline nonprofits
- Our coordination of community initiatives surrounding community health, poverty awareness, access to local, fresh food and more
- Our Racial Equity, Diversity and Inclusion program, providing comprehensive resources and community education for a more equitable Lake County
- Our Small Business Growth Initiative, which collaboratively supports small businesses owned by people of color in Lake County
“The impact of COVID-19 on our Lake County community has been significant. We are incredibly proud that we chose to partner with The Lake County Community Foundation who made sure that our resources were deployed to the front lines of pandemic, filling service gaps and helping the most vulnerable within our community.”
- Tim Walbert, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Horizon Therapeutics, an LCCF Corporate Partner
Donations may be made:
- By Credit Card.
To make a credit card contribution online click here, or use the "Donate Today" buttons.
- By Check.
If you wish to make a gift by check, please make your check payable to: "The Lake County Community Foundation" and reference “Corporate Giving Program” in the memo line.
Mail your check to
1200 University Center Drive, Suite 333
Grayslake, IL 60030
- By Other.
Please contact Wendy Richter, Director of Donor Services & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Foundation’s gift instructions should you wish to make a wire transfer or gift of stock.
For general questions about the LCCF's Corporate Giving program, please contact Maggie Morales, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 847-377-0520.
To learn more about corporate donor-advised funds or donate by stock or wire transfer, please contact Wendy Richter, Director of Donor Services & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-377-0520.