Mothers Trust Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to providing immediate assistance to disadvantaged children in Lake County, Illinois. We collaborate with social workers and school counselors to identify children who may fall through the cracks of the social service system. We focus on children and their families who have nowhere else to turn, providing tangible necessities that change lives.
Mothers Trust Foundation Metrics/Who We Serve:
• 78% of the families are single mother or grandparent head of household
• 12% are homeless
• 30% have a child or parent who is disabled
• 16% of the families have no income
• 22% have an income below $10,000
• 40% have an income below $25,000